Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkins

It is just not fall here, and I am jealous of everyone going to the pumpkin patch today! Today is Sandblast here, which is a big party on the beach that the school host as a "good job on midterms." In 5th term we have 3 test so we are between test 1 and 2, so we don't have the weekend off, and will be studying today instead.


My last pumpkin, been too long
Still doing our insanity workout, and it is still just as hard as it has always been, I am pretty sure at some point it is supposed to get easier! We have had a few clinical meetings, mostly about GPA's and financial aid, but still it is exciting to start talking about clinicals. We have several meeting in November and we will put in our request for clinical spots then. But first I have to figure out the different lymphomas. Hematology is NOT my favorite subject.

2 comments:

  1. It definately is starting to feel and look like fall here. And you will be here enjoying the next season, just a few more days now. Will be looking forward to when you and D return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I am going to be doing an internship at St. George's University in a couple of weeks... But I am from North Carolina in the States, and I have absolutely no idea what to expect on the island. I'm curious what the food is like down there. Are there grocery stores? Will I be able to buy generic cheerios? Would you mind telling me a little about the food situation? haha

    ReplyDelete